Space Architecture: Designing a Lunar Habitation System – Online Short Course (Starts Oct 19, 2021)
SICSA faculty Dr. Olga Bannova, Kriss Kennedy and Larry Toups are amongst AIAA space architecture course instructors.
- From October 19 – November 11, 2021. (6 Lectures over 4 weeks, 9 Total Hours; class dates - Oct 19, 21. Break for IAC. Nov 2, 4, 9, 11)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1300-1430 Eastern U.S. Time (all sessions will be recorded and available for replay; course notes will be available for download)
- This unique course is at the leading edge of system-design-integration for human lunar missions
- Instructed by premiere experts from the AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee
- All students will receive an AIAA Certificate of Completion at the end of the course